Hemorrhoid Banding (CHR-O’Regan)
Hemorrhoid banding, also known as CHR-O’Regan Internal Hemorrhoid Treatment, is a non-surgical procedure used to remove internal hemorrhoids. The procedure works by using rubber bands to tie off the internal hemorrhoid at its base, cutting off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid then shrinks and dies and, in about a week, falls off.
Say Goodbye to Hemorrhoids !
- Don’t keep treating your hemorrhoids; remove them!
- Dr. Baker now performs non-surgical hemorrhoid treatment!
- Quick! Less than 5 minutes!
- 99% effective and painless.
- No prep. No sedation.
- Return to work or shopping the same day!
- Don’t let hemorrhoids hold you back. Schedule a consultation today!